Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Funny

We have an odd sense of humor at our house, I'm sure others would think anyway.  My husband does this little thing we call 'The Sheldon'.  (Yes, we are HUGE Big Bang Theory fans).  While driving home from Punky's theatre performance last night, Punky begs her daddy, "Do the Sheldon!  Do the Sheldon!".  

My husband begins to tilt his head from side to side and stare off into space.  After a few moments, he begins to giggle (yes, giggle) hysterically in a very high pitched manner and then he says, "Oh, I wish you all could be inside my head, it's delightful and how I laugh."



We all die laughing.


Maybe you have to be there.


~Mari B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! Upon a quick review of your post - to make sure you have not made me cry or really ticked me off - your comments will appear!